GUEST POST GUIDELINES
Would you like to get featured in our growing authority publication and get your content in front of our 2,000 plus monthly readers? AND get a dofollow link at the same time?
Our blog welcomes all articles about dating, relationship tips, sexual advice, and anything to do with dating.
Here are our guidelines and publishing criteria for prospective guest bloggers:
- LENGTH – Minimum of 800 words.
- TOPICS – Dating, relationship tips, sexual advice, and anything to do with dating.
- OUTBOUND LINKS – We permit one to two dofollow links inside the content. If there is a byline (which is optional) then this must be nofollow. We also request 1 or 2 outbound dofollow links to another authority site as a reference. (Not Wikipedia).
- ATTRIBUTION – We require attribution where necessary.
- INTERNAL LINKS – We require between two to three internal links to related posts on our site (which you must find yourself).
- HEADINGS – Title (H1), Subtitles (H2 and H3)
- DOCUMENT FORMAT – Word or Google Docs.
- VIDEO INCLUSION – We require a relevant Youtube video link.
- IMAGE REQUIREMENTS – Attribution if required, optimization to be approx. 850 x 500px, at least 3 images, alignment to the left.
Please cover the topic thoroughly and make it the best possible piece of content that is available online. Like this one for example.
Please make sure the content is completely original.
We reserve the right to reject submissions and/or require resubmissions.
If you are interested in submitting a guest post please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to send you a relevant topic. Looking forward to hearing from you.